It’s time once again for the Winter Blogathon
It’s time once again for the Blogathon. This is probable the only time of year I actually get anything done on here. I admit that I’m not too sure where I am going with my blog. I want to blog but truthfully I don’t actually like to write. I am also having a hard time deciding on exactly what my ‘niche’ is.
For those who don’t know the Blogathon is a way for bloggers to get stuff done with the help of fellow bloggers. We get to connect with old and new blogger friends and learn new thing and have fun. There are even prizes! If you are interested check it out at
The Blogathon lasts all weekend. I won’t be able to do as much as I’d like to as I’ve been out today (Friday) and will be out again Saturday night. Also the Grandson is visiting today. So here is the list of things I hope I can do.
The following mini challenges:
Plus get some posts written!!
What are you doing this weekend?
- I completed the following mini challenges:
- I made a pinnable graphic to post to Pinterest to promote a blog post using PicMonkey
- I read 5 Tips to Organize Your Blogging When You Work Outside The Home and found some very helpful ideas.
- I Narrowed my Niche
- I learned about Categories and Tags and will be updating them as soon as I can.
- I learned some ways to Increase my Blog Productivity.
- Finally I gleaned some ideas from 15 Cleaver Ways to Get Blog Traffic
I got one post written and published. Actually 3 including this one and my Mission one. I was able to connect with other Bloggers and get some of my questions answered. I revamped my Blog Planning Binder so I can be more Organized. Most importantly I put some much needed thought into exactly what I want to do with this Blog and came up with lots of potential posts.
Can’t wait to do it again in June!